|30 Minutes||3 Servings||144 Total Calories|
1/2 scoop Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein
1/4 cup oat flour (or finely ground oats)
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
1 tbsp coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tbsp beet juice powder or red food coloring
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 scoop Snickerdoodle Select Protein
1/4 cup plain 0% fat greek yogurt
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp stevia
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry cupcake ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix all wet cupcake ingredients together and then add to the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Divide batter between 3 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Mix frosting ingredients together.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, frost and serve or store in refrigerator.
|Servings per recipe||3|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
Select Protein is a premium blend of whey and casein protein, perfectly flavored to taste true to each flavor name, leaving you craving more every day. Select is third-party tested for quality and purity. This low-carb, gluten free formula uses… Read More