These Blueberry Protein Muffins are high in protein while also being soft, fluffy and totally delicious! They are an easy to meal prep snack or make ahead breakfast for busy mornings.
|Total Calories: 75
||Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- 1 scoop (30g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup (70g) Quick Oats
- 1-2 tsp Stevia (depending on taste)
- Dash of Cinnamon and Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (60g) Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup (120g) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 cup (70g) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Process oats in a food processor or blender until they resemble a flour texture.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Stir together wet ingredients.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stir in blueberries.
- Divide between muffin cups sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe by: @scriptsandspoons