Cookies so good you won't believe they're healthy.
|Total Calories: 115
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 1/2 scoops Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Oat Flour plus more for dusting
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup Milk of Choice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6-8 pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Warm Water
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 177°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the cookie layer together and then add wet and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into a ball and dust with oat flour, then transfer to a sheet of parchment paper and roll dough out until its 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to make cookie shapes. Re-roll leftover dough and repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake cookies for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- While cookies are baking, prepare the caramel layer by adding all caramel ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides when needed.
- Once your cookies have cooled, spread a layer of caramel over each one and set aside.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate. Spoon a thin layer of chocolate over each caramel-coated cookie.
- Place cookies in the freezer for 5 minutes to firm up chocolate, then enjoy or store at room temperature or in the fridge.