Cookies meets brownie in this EPIC fusion of two of the most classic desserts. Macro-friendly, high in protein, low in fat, and doesn’t hurt that it’s the easiest thing ever to make!
|Total Calories: 325
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 scoop (31g) Gourmet Vanilla or Cake Pop Select Protein Powder
- 3/4 tbsp (5g) Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp (3g) Baking Powder
- 3/4 (180g) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 tbsp (46g) Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla or Butter Extract
- 1 tbsp (14g) Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp (5g) Black Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Zero Calorie Sweetener for the brownie batter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C. Spray a cake pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture in half by pouring half the cookie batter into the greased (or lined) cake pan on one side. Total mixture is 270g so take out about 135g.
- Add the black cocoa to the remaining batter (along with the extra sweetener if desired) and mix until combined. Add brownie mixture to the other side of the cake pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked into desired consistency. Shorting the time will make the brookie more gooey, longer will make it cakey.
- Once cool, slice, and enjoy!
Recipe by @laurenfitfoodie