Who doesn't love a fresh, warm cookie right out of the oven? These Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are perfectly soft and chewy with chocolate chips and a sprinkle of salt to make them basically melt in your mouth.
|Total Calories: 145
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 2 scoops (62g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup (60g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup (48g) Swerve Granular Sugar Replacement
- 1/4 cup (48g) Swerve Brown sugar Replacement
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (48g) Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the protein powder, flour, and baking powder together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add the light butter, Swerve brown, Swerve granular, and vanilla bean paste to a food processor, stand mixer, or large bowl. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until a crumbly dough begins to form. (I used 4 pulses in the food processor)
- Remover the blade from the food processor and add the chocolate chunks. Use a rubber spatula to bring the dough together into one large ball.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and press between your palms to flatten. Place the cookies on parchment paper, sprinkle with salt, and bake for 7-9 minutes until the cookies are slightly soft in the center. Transfer to a wire rack to cool the cookies.
Recipe by @mason_woodruff