These high-protein chocolate stuffed pancakes are a dream come true! Imagine a stack of pillowy soft, fluffy pancakes, oozing with a warm chocolate center. Best part: they’re super easy to make and full of protein!
|Total Calories: 385
||Serving Size: 4 Pancakes
- 1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Milk of Choice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together with a fork, then add wet and mix again until well combined. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes to allow the baking powder to activate.
- Prepare a large pan or griddle with nonstick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter on pan, add chocolate chips to the center, then add more batter to cover up chocolate chips.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Top with more chocolate chips, syrup, protein icing or fruit if desired and serve.