These Double Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins are ridiculously easy to make...and even easier to eat! Full of ripe bananas, Select Protein Powder, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks! Socially acceptable for breakfast, but decadent enough for dessert.
|Total Calories: 205
||Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- 2 scoops Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein Powder
- 2 very ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Additional: Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 177C and prepare a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mix bananas, applesauce, egg and vinegar until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients and then combine them. Mix until smooth.
- Divide batter into 7 tins and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Store in refrigerator.