Who doesn't love dessert and pizza? Why not make them together! Enjoy this High Protein Dessert Pizza loaded with sweet flavors and packed full of protein.
|Total Calories: 135
||Serving Size: 1/4 Crust
- 1/4c Whole Wheat Flour or Oat Flour
- 1/4c plus 1 tbsp. Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2c PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein Powder
- 1 Egg, Large
- 1/4c plus 1 tbsp. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch of Stevia
- Preheat oven to 177C and prepare a 9" round pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Pour dough into the pan and use a spatula to evenly spread it to the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Let cool and top with your favorite spreads and fruit!