These oat balls are out of this world delicious! Soft baked oats with a hint of spice and sweet chocolate crunchy M&M’s in each bite. Low in fat and packed with protein, these bars are perfect for breakfast, dessert or snack!
|Total Calories: 105
||Serving Size: 1 Ball
- 2 scoops (62g) PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder
- 2 cups (240g) Oat Flour
- 1 tbsp Zero Calorie Granulated Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 can (425g) Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (122g) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tsp Vanila Extract
- 1/2 cup (118g) Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 oz (28g) Mini M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray (can also cover with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup, but still spray)
- Combine all dry ingredients (except M&Ms) together until completely mixed. If you need to make your own oat powder, do this part in the blender first.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or blender, blend egg whites for 10 seconds. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients. I just added the dry ingredients into the blender with the wet. Blend until completely combined.
- Roll mixture into 16 balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe by @laurenfitfoodie