This Monster Protein Skillet Cookie recipe is a perfect go-to when you want a quick and easy dessert. Customize the chewy cast iron cookie base with your favorite add-ins!
|Total Calories: 145
||Serving Size: 1 Skillet
8 grams powdered PBFit
15 grams PEScience Cake Pop Select Protein Powder
15 grams Brown Sugar Swerve
1/3 teaspoon Baking Powder
10 grams Egg Whites
30 grams Unsweetened Applesauce
2 grams Mini Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
5 grams M&M's
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a 3 inch cast iron skillet or a baking dish of similar size in oven.
- In a bowl mix PEScience protein, swerve, and PBFit.
- In a separate bowl mix egg whites and applesauce.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Remove pan from oven and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread dough in pan.
- Top with M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
Recipe by: @sweetandspicymacros