These Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are sweet and addicting! Made with simple ingredients and SO easy to put together, these healthier, high-protein cookies are a treat without the guilt. Soft, chewy, and delicious!
|Total Calories: 115
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 1/2 scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt for sprinkling (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 177°C and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add peanut butter, egg, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil and mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until bottom edges are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy warm or store in an air-tight container.