An easy recipe for creamy cheesecake squares full of chocolate chips. With how rich they taste, nobody believes they’re healthier & packed with protein!
|Total Calories: 185
||Serving Size: 1 Slice
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup, Honey, or Agave
- 2 scoops Cookies 'N Cream Select Protein Powder
- 4 oz Extra Light Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 300F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all crust ingredients together. It will be crumbly. Press crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse all filling ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour cheesecake filling over the crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool in the fridge for at least an hour before cutting into squares and serving.