It doesn't get any better than this! High Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, made with our delicious Select Protein.
|Total Calories: 185
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve or Granulated Sugar Replacement
- 1 scoop PEScience Peanut Butter Cookie Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Flaky Sea Salt for topping
- Preheat the oven to 163 degrees C and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the peanut butter and swerve sweetener into a stand alone mixer and beat using a paddle attachment until smooth, about 1 minute. Add in protein, baking soda, baking powder, salt and egg and mix until a dough comes together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scooper to make 12 evenly sized cookie dough balls and place them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Use a fork to press down the cookies slightly.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes and golden brown. Top with flaky sea salt and serve.