Delicious red velvet protein cupcakes that you can take to a party & no one will know they are full of protein. Treat yourself & feel good about it!
Red Velvet Cupcake:
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Mix all dry cupcake ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix all wet cupcake ingredients together and then add to the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Divide batter between 3 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Mix frosting ingredients together.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, frost and serve or store in refrigerator.