Everyone's favorite banana bread with a fit twist!
- 2 very ripe, medium Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 c Vitafiber or 3 tbsp Sticky Syrup
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 c Coconut Flour
- 1/4 c Quick Oats
- 1 scoop PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Almond Flour
2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
1 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 scoop PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein + enough water to make it icing consistency
- Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray and pre-heat the oven to 191 degrees C.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Using a fork, mash bananas then mix in applesauce, vitafiber, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into the loaf pan.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the almond flour, powdered peanut butter and cinnamon together. Using a fork, cut in the peanut butter until crumbly.
- Pour crumbles over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Drizzle with protein icing and serve.