- 1 1/4 cup (175g) gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1 scoop (30g) Select Multi-Purpose Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup (240g) plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 lb cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup (60g) buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp (30g) plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (56g) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp ranch seasoning (optional)
- Mix together flour, protein powder, baking powder, and garlic salt.
- Stir in greek yogurt. Use hands to knead into a ball
- Use a rolling pin to flatten dough into a large rectangle. Use extra flour if necessary.
- Cut dough in half so that you have two long pieces.
- Preheat oven to 191 degrees C. Combine chicken, buffalo sauce, and greek yogurt.
- Divide filling between the two pieces of dough. Leave 1-1.5 inches along the edges. Sprinkle mozzarella over the chicken filling.
- Use a pizza cutter to make slanted 1 inch wide strips around the chicken filling. Fold each strip over the chicken filling, alternating sides.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Carefully transfer each rectangle onto the baking sheet and form into an oval by connecting the pieces together. Spray with nonstick spray and sprinkle on ranch seasoning.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.