- 1/2 cup Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar or Baking Sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Almond Milk or Milk of Choice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 scoop Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk or Milk of Choice
- Pre-heat oven to 177 degrees C and prepare a donut mold with non-stick spray.
- Mix all dry donut ingredients together and then add all wet ingredients and mix again until smooth.
- Place donut batter in a piping bag or plastic zip bad and snip the corner. Evenly pipe donut batter into 5 molds.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let donuts cool completely.
- In a microwave safe bowl, whisk glaze ingredients together. Melt for 10-15 seconds in the microwave and then whisk again until smooth.
- Spoon glaze over cooled donuts and add sprinkles if desired.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.