Is there a better combination than peanut butter and banana? Sure, there’s the peanut butter and chocolate tandem, but this recipe has that, too. These no bake protein bites are packed with flavor and have unbelievable macros!
|Total Calories: 105
||Serving Size: 1 Protein Bite
- 3/4 c (60g) Rolled Oats
- 2 scoops (62g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein Powder
- 1/4 c (26g) PB2 or Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 medium (100g peeled) Banana, mashed
- 1/2 Tbsp (11g) Honey
- 2 Tbsp (28g) Mini Chocolate Chips
Mix the oats, protein powder, and powdered peanut butter together.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl before adding to the dry ingredients. Stir until the mixture starts to come together before adding the honey and chocolate chips. Finish stirring until one large ball forms.
- Divide the mixture into 8 pieces and place them on a piece of parchment paper or foil. Roll each piece between your palms to smooth. You can spray your hands with a tiny bit of cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Refrigerate protein bites and serve chilled.
Recipe by @mason_woodruff