Love chocolate and peanut butter together? These delicious Peanut Butter Protein Brownie Bites are fudgy brownies with peanut butter frosting packed with protein and macro-friendly!
|Total Calories: 95
||Serving Size: 1 Bar
- 1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar or Sweetener of Choice
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 177C.
- Combine all dry ingredients for the brownies and then add remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 21-23 minutes.
- Melt frosting ingredients together and pour over completely cooled brownies. Place in the fridge for 2 hours before cutting into 16 squares.