- 70g PEScience Multi-Purpose Select Protein
- 70g All Purpose Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 100g Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (16g) Swerve Brown Sugar (or lite brown sugar)
- 60ml Olive or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 60ml Hot Water
- 70g Lite Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 191 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix Multi-Purpose Protein, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- In a separate bowl, blend yogurt, egg, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add hot water and mix until combined.
- On a spray coated baking sheet, use a cookie scoop or 1 tbsp to form even scoops of mixture, about 30 grams each.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Let whoopie pies cool completely until filling, placing a spoon full of lite cool whip in between 2 cookies.
Created by Alexis Andino