These Snickerdoodle Protein Muffins are unbelievably light, fluffy, and tender. With only 10 grams of protein and just 5 grams of carbs, you'll be able to enjoy your favorite sweet treats or a sweet breakfast while still hitting your macros!
|Total Calories: 120
||Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- 1/4 c (30g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 scoops (62g) PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 c (48g) Swerve Brown
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 c (74g) Light Butter
- 1/4 c (60g) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 177C. Place 6 silicone muffin molds on a baking sheet. (You can use a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or baking cups as well.)
- Whisk or mix the eggs, butter, apple sauce, vanilla, and brown sugar together until smooth. (I used a stand mixer on medium speed for 20-30 seconds.)
- Mix the protein powder, flour, baking powder, and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Transfer the muffin batter to the muffin molds and sprinkle with the granulated sugar and remaining ground cinnamon.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Recipe by @mason_woodruff