Protein waffles made easy with our famous Snickerdoodle Select Protein! Top them off with your with your favorite fruit, for the perfect high-protein breakfast!
|Total Calories: 240
||Serving Size: 1 Waffle
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 scoop PEScience Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg, large
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter or Oil
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Prepare a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on medium-high heat.
- Pour the the batter into the center of the waffle iron and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Coat waffles with cinnamon sugar if desired and serve with sugar free maple syrup.