Just like grandma makes them, except a whole lot healthier!
|Total Calories: 110
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 177C and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients together then add peanut butter, vanilla and the egg and mix until smooth.
- Roll dough into 10 even sized balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Use your thumb to press down and make a well for the chocolate center.
- Bake cookies for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and using a spoon, press down in the center of the thumbprints again to maintain shape.
- While cooling, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
- Spoon 1/2 tbsp size of chocolate into the center of the cookies.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to set, then serve or store in the refrigerator.