A great snack to pack for the day, these chocolate oatmeal protein bars taste like a delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookie!
|Total Calories: 165
||Serving Size: 1 Bar
- 2 scoops Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (or agave or honey)
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter of Choice (peanut, cashew or almond)
- 1/4 cup Milk of Choice
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In another bowl, melt nut butter, coconut oil, sugar free maple syrup and almond milk together.
- Pour nut butter mixture over the dry oats and mix well, then fold in raisins.
- Press dough into an 8x8 inch pan lined with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Remove from freezer and cut into 12 bars. Store in the refrigerator.