These Cake Batter Protein Squares are so easy to make and a healthy way to satisfy your dessert cravings. The soft and chewy squares are topped with creamy white chocolate, rainbow sprinkles, and loaded with sweet cake batter flavor. They are made with wholesome ingredients, loaded with protein and taste delicious! Ready in just 10 minutes!
|Total Calories: 90
||Serving Size: 1 Bar
- 2 scoops Cake Pop Select Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 4 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tsp Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 2-3 tbsp Warm Water
- 1 tbsp White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 c Sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 177C and prepare an 8x8 in pan with parchment paper.
- Mix Select Protein, almond flour, oat flour and coconut sugar together.
- Melt coconut oil and 1/4 cup plus 2 tsp syrup together, then stir into the flour mixture.
- Mix in water 1 tbsp at a time until dough comes together.
- Press 3/4 of the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 5 minutes. Set remaining dough aside.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. You can speed up this process by placing the entire pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips, sprinkles and 1 tsp syrup together then pour into the remaining batter and mix until combined.
- Press the remaining dough evenly over baked layer and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares before serving. Store in refrigerator.