Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING! These low-carb, high-protein pumpkin muffins are light and fluffy with just the right amount of moisture. You’ll only need 7 ingredients and a mixing bowl to make these delicious, simple muffins!
|Total Calories: 135
||Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 scoops PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Spray 8 slots in a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray or use 8 silicon muffin molds placed on a baking sheet.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in eggs, canned pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins or molds, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cooked through and muffin tops are golden brown.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
Created by @mason_woodruff