- 50g PEScience Multi-Purpose Select Protein
- 50g All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 120g Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Sugar Free Syrup
- 2 tbsp (16g) Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 25g Swerve Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees C.
- Combine Multi-Purpose Select Protein, baking soda, salt, yogurt, vanilla extract, and almond milk until dough is formed.
- Place dough onto a greased surface. Roll out dough thinly until about 5 inches wide and 12 inches long.
- Top dough with syrup, then sprinkle on brown sugar and cinnamon as desired.
- Roll dough to create a long cylinder.
- Cut dough into 5 even pieces.
- Place dough, spiral side up onto a greased circular baking pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the middle of the dough bounces back with touch.
- For the icing, combine powdered sugar with water until it creates desired icing consistency.
- Once rolls are finished baking, pour on icing and enjoy!
Created by Alexis Andio