No Bake Cookies N' Cream Cheesecakes! Crumbly chocolate crust and topped with cookie-flecked high-protein cream.
Total Calories: 135
Serving Size: 1 Cheesecake
- 10 Murray Sugar Free® Chocolate Sandwich cookies
- 14g Light Butter
For the Cheesecake:
- 8oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 85g nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 62g PEScience Cookies N' Cream Select Protein Powder
- 55g Powdered Swerve
- 14g Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 5 Murray Sugar Free® Chocolate Sandwich cookies, crushed
- Blend cookies with butter in a blender. Press into muffin tins lined with cupcake wrappers. Bake at 177C for 10 mins.
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese with Greek Yogurt. Add protein, swerve, and pudding mix until smooth, stopping several times to scrape down the sides.
- Add half of the crushed cookies and blend again.
- Fill muffin cups with cheesecake mixture and top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Freeze at least 30 mins before eating.
- Store in freezer and allow to that 5-10 minutes before eating.
Recipe by: @sweetandspicymacros